The AA Rosette Voucher scheme is run by Acorne Plc, trading as The AA Rosette Voucher. When you (the Purchaser) make an order and The AA Rosette Voucher accept it, a legally binding contract is made, the Terms and Conditions of which are set out below. They do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- Orders must be sent to The AA Rosette Voucher with payment by BACS, cheque, debit or credit card; credit is only available to approved accounts. The placing of an order implies acceptance the following conditions.
- We will send your vouchers by secure post or courier. We will endeavour to deliver the vouchers within 3 working days from acceptance of your order, but time of delivery will not be of the essence and we will not be liable for any delay in delivery or losses arising from such delay.
- Upon delivery, you must examine the vouchers and give immediate written notice to us of any damage, defect or shortage. If large denomination vouchers subsequently require changing into smaller denominations an administration charge may be payable.
- Title of the vouchers only passes to you on delivery or payment. If payment is not received (e.g. cheques are dishonoured, credit card payments are charged back or accounts remain unpaid at the due date) any vouchers despatched will become void and must not be used.
- You must not reproduce in any form the vouchers, and/or the AA trade mark (the Mark) or anything deceptively similar to it, or authorise assist or enable others to do so without our prior written consent. The vouchers and/or Mark may not be used in combination with any other marks, names, words or logos without our prior written consent.
- You must submit designs for any printed materials using the vouchers and/or the Mark to us for approval and you must not make use of any such design or advertising, marketing or promotional materials incorporating such designs unless we have given prior written approval for each and every use.
- You must not supply the vouchers to any person in connection with either the purchase of any goods or the payment for or hiring of goods under a hire purchase agreement.
- If you breach any of these conditions, we may cancel all contracts with you and decline to supply any further vouchers until breaches have been remedied.
- Purchase and supply will be governed by English law. If we are prevented from performing an obligation under the contract by circumstances outside our control we will be released from that obligation and will not be liable for any failure to perform it.
- Redemption Terms are detailed below and on The AA Rosette Voucher. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- For the protection of our customers and to ensure that your credit, debit or charge card is not being used without your consent, we will validate name, address and other personal information supplied by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases. By accepting these terms and conditions you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks personal information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency which may keep a record of that information. You can rest assured that this is done only to confirm your identity, that a credit check is not performed and that your credit rating will be unaffected. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- If an order cannot be fulfilled for any reason, Acorne will promptly refund all monies.
- You will be added to the mailing list when you order.
- Vouchers can be exchanged for a variety of goods or services which may vary from time to time. Current suppliers are shown at www.theaarossettevoucher.co.uk and a list (correct at time of printing) is enclosed with the vouchers. The AA Rosette Voucher does not make or give any promises, warranties, guarantees or representations concerning the goods or services provided by these suppliers.
- Vouchers cannot be replaced if lost, stolen or damaged. If you need to send them to a supplier we strongly recommend that you use a secure service. To be valid when presented for exchange, vouchers must be complete and the perforations must be unbroken.
- The date to which each voucher is valid is printed on it. The voucher cannot be used after this date.
- Vouchers cannot be refunded or exchanged for cash or other denominated vouchers. If an intended purchase is for a higher amount than the face value of the voucher(s), the difference can be made up with cash. If a purchase is for a lower amount, no change can be given. Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with any special promotions, discount tokens, coupons or cards.
- The AA Rosette Voucher is a trading name of Acorne PLC. All rights reserved including copyright.
- Any queries regarding the redemption of this voucher should be directed to The AA Rosette Voucher on 0844 474 0474.
Acorne Plc (trading as The AA Rosette Voucher)
Stamford House, Boston Drive, Bourne End, Buckinghamshire, SL8 5YS
Tel: 0844 474 0474, Fax: 0844 474 0500
Company registered in England no. 0240944
VAT no. 532 1031 08